– For a road win that is. Finally!
– Frazier took a noticeably simpler game plan than his predecessor. And it worked.
– The true question: Why did it take a coaching change for Vikings players to not turn the ball over and only commit three penalties?
– Morale and focus is back. I’m curious to see how long it lasts, but it is back.
– Adrian Peterson should be back for the Bills game, but he will be questionable until game-day.
– Toby Gerhart filled in admirably. Numbers were not flashy, but he got some key first downs and wore the Redskins defense out.
– Brett Favre will never scramble for more than five yards again, so I hope you enjoyed it.
– Peterson thought Favre’s scramble was as funny as my dad and I thought. Hilarious.
– The defense stood strong for the most part. The painful thing was watching the Redskins convert nearly every third down.
– It was nice to see a few sacks and an INT.
– I told my dad I think this team will be similar next year. Anyone who thinks this roster will implode is wrong. My guess for starters who won’t be back is: Ray Edwards, Ben Leber, part of our O-Line, Brett Favre, and Bernard Berrian. A little roster turnover, but not what the national talking heads are saying.
– I want the Vikings to trade for Kevin Kolb this offseason if they aren’t going to pick a QB with their first round pick. He reminds me of a poor-man’s Aaron Rodgers. I think he would blossom with our weapons.
***I will be working this Sunday’s game vs. the Bills with KFAN. I will share on my experiences on Sunday night or Monday morning.